english version:

中文版本:


TRANSCRIPT 文本

一直以來,我聽到人們竊竊私語。到處、無處。
All along, I could hear people whispering, everywhere, yet at the same time, nowhere.

他們告訴我的是男孩與女孩們的故事。
They told me stories of boys and girls.

他們相遇、他們對望、他們錯過;他們寂寞、他們茫然、他們...... 和我保持著距離。
They meet; they glance and pass by each other; they’re lonely; they’re lost; they avoid me.

然而,我最後一次遇到他,他跟我說他並不存在。
But the last time I saw him, he told me that he does not exist.

“不只是我!” 他說 “一切的一切都只不過是無盡頭的想像。”
“It’s not just me,” he said, “all of everything are but endless imaginations.”

“但虛幻的私語以十倍的速率、十倍的經歷淹沒過去、現在、將來。
but the illusive whispers continue with a velocity ten times faster, while drowning out the past, the present, and the future.

他們將用盡所有語調的組合、道盡所有故事的可能性,直到......一切結局浮現。”
They will continue for all possibilities of intonation and of stories, until the end of time when all endings are revealed.

我想了想,和他說:我是個急性子的人,等不到永遠。
I thought it over and said to him: I am impatient, unable to wait till eternity.

況且,對我來說結局,沒什麼大不了的。
and endings, are not that important to me.

有時,把一首歌連續聽163次,就能度過一天。
One can pass a day, listening to a song for 163 times.

有時,過的悲傷,就能度日如年,好像活得久一點。
and as one lives in despair, time would stretch, making life seem longer.

有時......結局,並不是給人追求的。
endings are not for people to pursue,

因為已經走到結局的人,並不會去追求它。
for the people who already knows the ending do not set out to pursue them.

他看著我微微一笑,掉頭走掉。
He smiled and walked away.

而一直以來人們的耳語漸漸消散。
With him, vanishes the whisperings.

留下的只有......一片的死寂。
The pure dead silence remains.


AWARDS 得獎

2017 MOD Microfilm Festival - Best Potential Award
2017 MOD微電影創作大賽 - 最佳潛力獎


PERFORMANCE BY 演出人員

Irene Chen 陳柔茵
Rebecca Huang 黃郁涵
Benjamin Zhuang 莊哲一
Annie Yu 游珺婷






< back